Sunday 7 April 2013

Remedy for over-indulgence

This last week I have really over-indulged.  My appetite has been through the roof, I've not been to the gym at all and there has been alcohol involved.  

Consequently I'm feeling rather sluggish now.

With the sunshine out in force I am well aware that I need to get my butt in gear if I want to feel at all good this summer.
To kick start, I've turned to an old favourite for lunch today.  You can't even in good conscience call this a recipe as it is simply three ingredients thrown into a bowl.
It is fresh, healthy and seriously tasty.

1 Banana.  1 tablespoon fat free natural yogurt.  1 passion fruit.
Filling and good for breakfast, lunch, a snack or even creamy enough to double up as a guilt free dessert.
I love this.

To finish I borrowed my friends golden retriever who was ready and wagging for a long walk in the fields in the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment