Monday 11 February 2013

Mulberry Willow Bag

Mulberry has released this beauty in stores today.  I just...I can't...I have no words....
It's a clutch and a tote in one.  And it is beautiful.  In butter soft leather. You can only get it from selected stores (sign up to the Mulberry mailing list).  Available in nude, white, mint, apricot, black, navy and biscuit brown (pictured above) which happens to be my favourite. I wouldn't say no to the mint or apricot though.  It's also well out of my price bracket costing an estimated £2000.

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going back to drool for a bit longer.

1 comment:

  1. Hongyun Handicraft Company was established in the year 2002 as a supplier of willow basket weaving supplies. Our products include willow basket, furniture, Moses basket, Baby clothing and many more. Willow basket weaving supplies

    ReplyDelete