Thursday 7 February 2013

Moody Plums

Last night I was home alone, without rehearsal for a change and Steve was in Cairo for work so I thought I would pamper myself.  This is rare.  Very very rare.  One shower, shave, exfoliate, body wrap, face mask and big cuddly pajama pile later I decided to tackle the issue of my nails.  Pinterest is great for makeup inspiration and I remembered a look I had seen there using different shades of purple.
Base is MUA in Moody Mink while the tips are MUA in Plum Noir
I had no tip liners available so used as steady a hand as I could manage, tongue sticking out in concentration.  The cat decided to 'help' half way through.  Is your cat as obsessed with nail files as mine is?

3 comments:

  1. REally love the colours you have put together. REally pretty design. Lovely post.

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Pipp! Just had a pop along to your blog - completely agree re Barry M! x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete