Friday 30 May 2014

Confessions of a Cheater

I've got a bit of a confession to make. 

I've been cheating.  I've been having a dirty, sordid affair.  You want all the juicy details now don't you?

I've been cheating on my blog with another website.  A shinier, younger, more dynamic website and poor Miscriant just didn't stand a chance. 

You see, I've been working on this site.  It's the new website for the Canterbury Players.  I had the shell handed over to me a couple of weeks ago and since that time all the time I would normally be spending on Miscriant has been devoted to developing the new Players website.  I've been uploading show photos, photographing old programmes and rummaging through our archives to try and track as much of our history as possible.  It's been incredibly interesting and I have loved every minute of it.


However, that affair is now nearly over; the little hussy has diverted the last of my attention (for the time being anyway) and now I think I owe Miscriant a big apology and possibly a lobster and champagne dinner.

She's easy to comfort.

The new site does look pretty though.

No comments:

Post a Comment